Monday, September 26, 2011

What I Wore: Baby Shower




My Beautiful Sister-in-law is having a baby. It may be her third, but we are always looking for an excuse for some girl time in my family. (when you grow up with 4 brothers, you need it!)

The shower was at Dear Lizzie, My new favorite place to shop and eat. If you go you must try the spinach salad.  Holy Momma!
Speaking of which...
 She looked just darling in her "It's a Boy" crown and loved the Cloth Diaper Burp Rags and Onesie I made her.  I just adore the way the fabric looks on the bow tie.  

I wore:

Dress: Walmart
Belt: Anthropologie
Necklace: Downeast Outfitters
Earrings: J.Crew

You can't see in this picture, but I also wore the Shoes and Slip I wore in our family pictures.

pleated poppy

9 comments:

Sisterino said...

You are the cutest thing ever!!!

Jackie said...

Oh wow, that belt is fabulous! I love that crown! So beautiful! The Momma too!

Lorna said...

The shower was amazing and the place was amazing. Jen looked GORGEOUS!

elizabeth kartchner said...

you look amazing and fit perfect in Dear Lizzie!

the crown is so cute!!!

hugs

PS off to walmart to buy some groceries and a dress! ;)

Maegan said...

Now I want a spinach salad!

You look great, love that rich brown dress for Fall, with the belt, perfect.

Sounds like a fun day, congrats to your SIL!

Jessica said...

You look beautiful! The colors, the dress, it's all perfect!

(And even more perfect that the dress is from Wal-Mart!!)

the domestic fringe said...

Love your dress! I'm going to Wally World the first chance I get. :-)
~FringeGirl

Sharde said...

that dress is super cute! but i really love that little fascinator type its a boy hat shes got on! its so cute and creative!! loveee :)

sharde @ the style projects

Elyssa said...

Wal-Mart! Never would have guessed! Cute outfits!