Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 quick and EASY projects for Fall
First things first, I had a blue frame in this easel and it was really cramping my Halloween Style, so I Took a Plain 12x12 Canvas and sprayed it with adhesive, smoothed a piece of scrapbook paper to the top of it. I added a little ribbon (Dear Hot Glue, I love you). lastly, Added the Word BOO (made from chipboard letters that I covered with mod podge then smothered in glitter). Fun and Painless.

Now I know the Title says "For Fall" but this could really pass anytime of year. I simply took a wooden hanger out of my Hubbie's closet wrapped the metal hanging device in painters tape and spray Painted it pink, let dry then added a little scrapbook rub on.
Duck Soup.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I would DIE without hot glue! I used it to fix a hole in Casie's dress on Sunday! lol..don't tell anyone. :-)

Your projects are so cute!