Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Little Man Birthday Party

I am going to have a baby in two days, so what do I do?
Throw a Birthday Party for my little boy.
He's not quite three, but I didn't want the guilt of doing nothing, or the stress of putting something together when I have a newborn.

The Theme was Little Man

I found the origami pattern for this little shirt on Mathastewart.com, but then added some personal touches to make cute invites.


I had grand plans of little mustaches for each kid at the party, but they are surprisingly hard to find, so these cupcake picks I made ended up being cute in pictures (I had alfie hold one up to his nose- so funny)

a little display when you walked in the front door.
I sent everyone home with GIANT bags of those gum balls.
Get them out of here PLEASE.

a " Little Man" Garland made simple. I printed the letters off my computer and backed them with scrapbook paper.


More fun Garland

And ,of course, some yummy sugar cookies to take home in the shape of a tie.
I also made Alfie a shirt with an applique tie on it that turned out darling, yet I failed to take a decent picture of it.




2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! You are amazing! Everthing turned out so cute. Your house looks really awesome too...you should post more pictures so we can all see:-) Good luck with the new baby. Can't wait to see pictures of her!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I love the idea of a Little Man party! Your little man certainly is a little doll (maybe don't tell him I said that...). :)

Thanks for continually giving us great ideas to tuck away!