Sunday, January 30, 2011

I want it all...


not really, I just want to be able to make all the ideas in my head a reality.
There aren't enough hours in the day, to be a good mom and do everything I want to creatively.
Do you feel like this too?

I have to find shortcuts from time to time on things I would like to do, but just aren't that high of a priority.
I LOVE this new scrapbooking trend

Journal Cards






Oh Man! could anything be easier? I don't think so, plus you won't look back in 10 years and wonder why you glued such a cute picture to such an ugly Scrapbook page.
We can't all be like Liz, after all.
The Pages come in 12 x12 sheets so you can add them to your existing Albums.
I first saw them at Pebbles in my pocket but they've recently popped up at Roberts.

Here's the next thing I've got my heart set on.
It will obviously be put on hold until the store is up and running, but I can't wait.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I have the need to be more creative than I have time for. I often tell Chaz that I don't feel like I am fulfulling my creative destiny. It is way to hard to work 40 hours, take care of a crazy toddler and be creative enough to get my fill in. Blah...