Friday, January 21, 2011



Quilting Days are good Days.
I Forget about the house.
I let Alfie dress himself

And I make Stuff



This Carseat Blanket turned out cute and I will use it forever, but I will never make a tiny pinwheel Ever, ever, ever, ever again.
My mom and I have a deal, I quilt and she binds, so at least I didn't have to do that.
This Pattern was an awesome way to use up all my scrap fabric, I didn't use one new piece of fabric on this entire project **fist pump**
Check out this beauty, wish I could say I made it, but it was made in the 30's and never got quilted, so my Mom and I finished it up.
She stenciled on the awesome pattern
and I quilted it.
Wish I could hang it on my wall.
oh yes, the best part of quilting days...


spending time with Granny.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Jennifer showed me your blog so that I could see your darling car seat cover! I love it!!!! So cute!