Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In these shoes...

Ever since I became a Mother, it's a rare opportunity I get to wear shoes such as these.

Last Saturday I flew to Vegas (alone!) for the day to visit and help out in the store. I scoured my closet at 5:45am looking for anything that is usually "off limits" to a Mother of a 3 and 1 year old. 
When I spotted these sandals I knew we were meant to be. 
Putting these shoes on was like a little glimpse into my life before children.
I felt Strong
I felt Sexy
I felt Young
I felt on top of the world,
but you know what felt even better?

Taking them off!



5 comments:

Susan said...

LOL!!

New follower from today's WIWW. I would follow anyone who owns and rocks those shoes. LOVE.

xo
babymama
avagracescloset.blogspot.com

Beauty and The Green said...

I love those shoes!!!! It a shame they are not more comfortable.....lol, why do we always have to suffer for fashion?

DeeAnna said...

What fun! Like a little glimpse into the past!

The Heart said...

Cute shoes... and I love your comment about taking them off. That's how I always feel when I wear heels. =)

Kristen said...

love the shoes!