Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ordinary Moments

Blogs make everyone's lives look so exciting, I suppose it's because we only capture the very best moments, but what about the ordinary moments, aren't those worth a post every now and then?


1. The Haunted Circus: I only entered this to appease Steve, I HATE haunted houses. 
2. sneaking pictures while shopping because "I could make that" (words I think most of us have uttered).
3. The chillins pulling me in the wagon, It's hard work being a Mom. 
4.  Cheesecake Factory with the Hub. mmmm... and the food was good too. :)
5. Alfie in his skivvies with a new battle wound.
6. Moccasin weather is happy weather.
7. Entertainment for all.
8. Found my glasses after loosing them for the 90,000th time. 

1 comment:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

That picture of you in the glasses is seriously hot stuff!! lovely pics :)