Thursday, October 27, 2011

Say Cheese

You know you probably take too many pictures (is there such a thing) when you're kid starts making this face every time you tell him to "Say Cheese".  Even Steve has started doing it. 

 I can sometimes get a genuine smile with good old fashioned reverse psychology. You know the "Don't you dare laugh" trick.  And every once in a while and I do mean once in a while, he just cooperates and I get a keeper like this one:


Oh, my sweet, sweet boy, I love him so much.

How do you get your kids to cooperate for pictures?

4 comments:

Sasha said...

chocolate bribery!!!

Jackie said...

Uh, you don't ever get boys to cooperate...my son is 28 and still goofs off in front of the camera!
But they never stop being adorable in a mama's eyes! Your son is very handsome!

Kristen said...

i love your kids. they're soo cute and the stories you share show what great personalities they have! no surprise there though :D

Tanya said...

It only gets worse with age, Annie...wait until you have to edit out fingers and hands. :-)