Friday, November 25, 2011

Cranberry Flowers


Who doesn't love fresh flowers?  I know I do. A few years ago I saw this in a Christmas book and I've been addicted ever since. Through all of November and December you can find fresh flowers adorned with cranberry filled water at my place.  I especially love using plain white roses, but they didn't have them at Costco yet (not to mention how quickly they die).  These would also be great to take to a friend hosting a Holiday Party. Simple, yet so charming.
Pin It

2 comments:

Tanya said...

So pretty, Annie - hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful! Tanya

Jill said...

The flowers look lovely! I've never seen a flower vase with cranberries in the bottom - it looks fantastic!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/