Sunday, March 18, 2012

Possibilites

The past week was a very exciting one, which includes but is not limited to:


Drinking green milk with our emerald pancakes...

launching the website for Summer Sewing Camp for Girls...


and lastly, picking up the retro camper I convinced my husband to buy as my latest and probably hardest project to date.  I cannot wait to dig in! 


This little treasure presents a world of creative possibilities and more importantly, future family memories


the kids thought it was brilliant and played it in for hours


 But, I won't show too many "before" pictures, as I want to give the full effect when it's revamped, inside and out!!  Wish me luck!


8 comments:

Hikari said...

I cannot wait for this project to be done and see what it looks like!!

Laura said...

I can't wait to see it finished also. Why not take pictures of "the before", then "the after"? I would love to see what the inside looks like NOW before you get your hands on/in it.

Kristen said...

how exciting! i can'tw ait to see the before and after!!

Jackie said...

Oh I would love to tackle a project like this!! Too much fun!
I can't wait to see it completed!

Unknown said...

Oh! Look at that camper! That is just what I am looking for! How many does it sleep? I can't wait to see what you do with it. I learn from you when I take on a project like this a year from now.

Unknown said...

Exciting!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it! :)

Tanya said...

Are you keeping this for a mobile studio, or will it be for the family, Annie? LUCK!!!!!

TJ said...

So jazzed to see you are right in PG! It's so much fun to follow bloggers who are close by :)
Would you consider putting a 'Follow by email' link in your sidebar so I can get your posts delivered right to my inbox?