Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Poopy Clutch


Text Color
This Poopy clutch is an easily made and cute way to carry your diapers (and wipes if you should be so inclined).

This is a repeat project, I made one of these about a year ago for Alfie, and naturally since I am about to have a baby girl, I need a new one. :)


this is what it looks like filled with Diapers

on Alfie's I added a little velcro to the inside flaps, just to secure it. It seemed to work great, I didn't add it to the new one so we will have to see how it holds up.

Here is baby Juliette's


I used a contrasting fabric for the interior this time, it turned out pretty cute.

This Pattern is a Martha Stewart Pattern that I found here. It is a SUPER easy sewing project for anyone who can thread a sewing machine and iron on a little interfacing.
Have fun!

By the way, this makes a great shower gift.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Great idea! I'm totally going to make this in the future as a gift! Thanks!

Michelle said...

Love it! I just made one of these too! When is this new baby going to be here? And did you decide on the name Juliette? I love it!