Sunday, March 13, 2011

Storage Room Clean Up

I'm getting a little nervous. I've been in the mood to clean things out lately. Last time I was "in the mood to get Christmas done early" we ended up putting our house up for sale in the middle of December. I keep thinking "why is this happening?", Only because it's pretty unnatural for me to want to clean instead of craft.
I have to admit, half way through this task it occured to me that I didn't really want to do it, but what choice did I have then, the mess was now sprawled into 3 rooms, and you could barely walk down the hallway.
But, when all is said and done, It is a relief to know it's now organized (it truly is one of my favorite rooms in the house). Why should I wash the 10 piles of laundry that have been staring at me all week when I could be cleaning out the storage room that no one ever sees?


Before:


After:


I used my Cricut to label all the bins with Vinyl

No comments: