Friday, September 2, 2011

Preforming Monkey


Alfie is entering his second year of preschool, and I'm so glad for his sake.  He is SO bored at home and a 1 year old sister just does't seem to cut it. 
I've enrolled him in a preforming arts preschool.  Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to create a child star, and  I have no desire live vicariously through my children, but he is my musical boy. If you haven't seen his beatbox video you can check it out here
He will attend three days a week and along with learning kindergarten worthy ciriculum he get's to Sing , Dance and learn Karate. 
Three extra activities I don't have to drive him to... nice. 
He made me laugh because when I told him about karate and singing he was super excited, but when I told him about the dance he got serious and said
"is it cool dance?"
I don't know how "cool" his new dance moves will be, but I'm certain they will be cute.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

He looks just like Steve in that picture! I can't believe it!