Friday, November 11, 2011

Pattern Review: Patchwork Skirt by Pink Fig



Finished Product:


I am seriously in love with this pattern.  Talk about easy (and I'm no pro). I could never complain about directions that don't require any pattern pieces.  It's just a few simple strips of pieced squares.  This would be the perfect beginning project. I used the left overs from my Quilt as you Go project and I've already cut a ton of my scrap stash to make several more.  The pattern ranges from size 6 months to 10 years, so I know I'll use it again and again.  This one is a definite recommend.


Fabrics and Pattern Used:

9 comments:

Kristy said...

That turned out darling!!! Love the skirt....I'll have to check out that pattern, that's one I don't have in my collection! :)

Jackie said...

Jeepers, why can't I be 5 years old again! I could rock this skirt!
hee-hee!
Great job!

the lowes said...

OMG those skirts are to die for!! go you!! :) blessings today!!

Megan said...

So cute! They are adorable! :) Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

Jill said...

What a gorgeous skirt - great way to use up some of those scraps!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Quiltstory said...

Love the skirt Annie! Darling! Thanks for linking up!

Sara said...

SO darling!! Would LOVE it if you would link these up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/11/turquoise-lovin-13.html

Janine said...

Such a sweet skirt :)

Tenille said...

I love these skirts. So cute. Thanks for sharing. I would love it if you could link this up to our linky party going on right now.

http://junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-it-up-wednesday-3.html