Thursday, November 10, 2011

Local

Since we moved Sew Obsessed online, We've missed having a little store to decorate, so we opened a small booth at the Quilted Bear in Provo, UT. It's got loads of fat quarter and half yard bundles as well darling patterns and gifts. If you are a Utah local, you should come check it out.

Baby not for sale :)


I've also got some of my personal creations in local shop Dear Lizzie, in Alpine, UT.
I've thought of opening an Etsy shop, but in an effort to be less busy I haven't done it. 
So again, if you live in the area, stop by (especially if you've never been there before, you may just spend your life savings).

Here's what they're carrying


Camera Strap Covers (Yep, same as the one in my tutorial)


Ribbon work Rosette Headbands ( Sorry, No tutorial for this one. I've been hoarding this technique like it's my Grandma's secret recipe.)


Paper Party Crowns, I just LOVE making these 

If you'd like to custom order any of the above items you can email me here.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is so exciting! I am going to Utah in December, I will have to stop by the Quilted Bear! Congrats!

Kirsten Krason said...

Congrats on opening a booth at the Quilted Bear. that was my favorite store when I was younger. So many fun things.

Kristen said...

awww i remember the quilted bear!! how fabulous!

Tanya said...

We USED to have Quilted Bear here, too...miss that, AS WELL AS Sew Obsessed. Annie - these are all FABULOUS! And, it's kinda' nice to have that one special thing that you can make and no one else knows how, huh?! :-) I updated my blog (FINALLY) last night...swing by to see my "busy work", so far.

Have a great Thursday - I will still trade you my stash for JuJu! XOXO

elizabeth kartchner said...

everything turned out sooo cute for dear lizzie!!

miss ya girl!! xo

Anonymous said...

Love the camera strap covers. I'm always looking for new DIY projects and this one definitely makes my list! Thanks. :)