Tuesday, December 20, 2011

To You and Yours

In years past, I've been very organized about Christmas. Just last year, in fact, I was done with all the Christmas shopping by the end of November and had the cards send out the first week of December. Unfortunately, It has not been one of those years. We've been so busy with life that the season has flown by. Luckily, we've made time to enjoy some of the festivities that go along with Christmas.  


 I was in charge of and participated in the musical Christmas program at church



We Bundled up the kids and took Leah along to see the lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake City.



We enjoyed Alfie's Christmas Recital, where he sang songs, danced and showed us how he learned to run away from strangers in karate.


And, of course, we took the babes to sit on Santa's lap. Alfie was a lot less nervous in comparison with last year when he would only repeat what Santa said to him (think Christmas Story).
So while there is still shopping to be done and cards to be sent, I think we've squeezed in a few good memories along the way.  I'd like to say I'll have some inspiring post before Christmas, but let's be honest, I don't think I'll find the time. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

so cute! i love your hot pink beanie too!

Tanya said...

Merry Christmas, Annie and David...and those beautiful babies, too! XOXO Tanya

AnnieK said...

It looks to me as if you've done very well getting to all the really important things of the holiday, loving friends and family...the rest of it is just embellishments, anyhow. ;-) Have a merry and blessed Christmas!

Hikari said...

Where did you get that dress! I have been searching far and wide for one just like it!!