Saturday, September 19, 2009

three's a charm

Day 3: Project Laundry Room

This shelf no longer holds millions of bottles of Cleaners and other useless junk :) What to put on it? I'll make some Letters, I thought. So I hopped on over to Joanne's and bought these cardboard letter for 2.99 each(the were a dollar off a piece) Then I gathered some scrapbook paper I had laying around.

Here how to do it:
Step numero Uno: Trace You letters onto the back of your scrapbooking Paper, then set aside
Step Two: Paint the sides, back and about and inch around the edges on the front of your letters. I use acrylic paint. let dry.
Take your scissors to your scrapbook paper and make sure you cut inside the line a bit so it will fit just perfectly (and even if it doesn't, no one will notice)
Take your letters outside and put something under them. Spray them with an adhesive spray and attach your paper! That's it! you're done! (I added and little spray glitter just for fun)
Dear Laundry Room,

You are almost done

No comments: